Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Saturday, June 30, 2012

For the Love of Pink... Happy Birthday Gill!!

Welcome!!

First off... HAPPY CANADA DAY everyone! I love my country and I love the red & white!

Today we are hopping For the Love of Pink... but really its for Gill's birthday! Be sure to send her some love...

Happy Birthday Gill!!!

I hope you came here from Lynne's blog, but if not, go see Gill and start at the top!

So this week Gill picked the fabulous theme of pink! Those who know me know I am not really a pink lover, so I really challenged myself to use only pink on this project. Whew! I think I'm done with pink for a few weeks...



The digi I used is Glinda by Sherri Baldy from Scrapbook Stamp Society. She is totally cute, and I colored her with my Copics. The papers were quite the hunt, I truly don't have a lot of pink paper! I used some Momenta and MME papers that I found, the Momenta is actually the reverse side of some party cardstock! I added some K&Co and random stickers as well.

I also wanted to share with you my new pink nail polish! I got it at Old Navy just today and it matches my new board shorts perfectly, and my new Canada Day flip flops... (excuse the ugly feet, and the bad paint job, I painted them while we were driving)



Gill - thanks so much for inspiring me to go pink, and hope you are having the best birthday ever!!!

Thanks for popping by, and now you need to go visit Dandy and check out her pink project!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day! Love your card and I hope you weren't the one driving LOL!!

    We are off to the fireworks this evening. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day to you too from a fellow Canadian ;) What a cute card! Just love the digi and you have colored her wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Canada Day. Your toes look great and can't tell you were riding when you did them. Love your card and paper choices for one of my favorite images to use for a little girl's card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Tory! I love this image she is gorgeous. Love the pink toe nails too :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, great card hunny
    One of my favourite images too,
    She's beautiful,like u..
    Love the nails too hun
    Huge hugz
    Kenzie :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tory i have to laugh about people who dont like pink and then do like creating with it. beautiful card thanks for taking part in my hop x

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy Canada day to you too! love you project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Tory!

    The image is cute and the pink shades are pink and cheery!

    Well done and thanks for sharing.

    Lisa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card...I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect card for this hop! I love it.
    Great hopping with you!
    Barbara B
    barbarab3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card and the toes a pretty as well.:) I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!